View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 05:42 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bthoven View Post
1. Can Calibre skip the conversion, and send the fb2 enews automatically to my Nook without asking (handle same as ePub)?
Yes, but you have to use the connect to folder option and connect directly to the folder on the Nook where you want the news in fb2 format sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthoven View Post
2. I choose to create my Thai enews in fb2 format, but I still prefer ePub for other English enews. How can I specify the output format (which is different from ePub as set in the global Preferred Output format) for only some of my enews?
Currently you can't. To request this as an enhancement go here.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote