View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 08:37 AM   #7
BookJunkieLI
Evangelist
BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle 4, Nook Gl4, Nook STR, REB 1100, Ebookwise 1500,
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
Have you read the comments embedded in the batch file? If a particular one is unclear, in what way?

One of the comments mentions the Calibre binaries folder on the USB stick. That can be populated either by installing Calibre directly to that folder or by copying the contents from an install to the hard disk.
Honestly I didn't understand most of it. I'm not a programmer nor do I pretend to be. I copied the Calibre2 and CalibreLibrary directories from my computer to the USB drive. I created a directory called CalibreConfig but I don't know what to put in it as I can't find a similar drive on my computer. When I try to run the batch file I get the following Error message:

Python function terminated unexpectedly
(3,'The system cannot find the path specified') (Error Code: 1)

I did find that by double-clicking the Calibre icon in the Calibre2 directory I can get it to run from the USB drive.
BookJunkieLI is offline   Reply With Quote