Thread: Howdy
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 11:36 AM   #9
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethona View Post
Yes, GraceKrispy. I found my answer after much pondering. It was between the Jetbook and the Sony PRS-505. I decided on the 505. : ) At first I was thinking of the 700 but I went to borders and they had it side by side and the 505 screen was amazing. When I looked at the screen of the 700 it looked milky to my eyes. It just amazed me how Sony could do something like that. Not matter how much cool factor the 700 had, its still suppose to be a reader and the screen should have been clean and crisp. Maybe they'll get right on the next model.

Ethona
Yes, I had the same experience with Sony 700...
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote