Thread: Email accounts
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 04:03 PM   #8
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
True, although I had a pay email service that was there one day and the next gone with no warning taking all my saved email with it (I had backups which were stolen a week later ). So sometimes you don't even get what you pay for.
Nothing in the world is perfect.

I own my own domain name. I have an ISP that delivers to that domain name. I use POP3 to deliver that email to my local machine. I trust nothing on the cloud and I backup-backup-backup.

The only email I've ever lost was due to my own stupidity.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote