View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 10:47 AM   #203
emoorman
Obsessive Reader
emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Nokia 1520
I buy electronic

Going back to the original question, I don't need any more paper books. I have a wall full of them. If there's a book I want to read, ebook is my only choice, unless it isn't available. it is just too convenient to have the book on several ereader devices.

Yes, I grit my teeth when I see a $14.99 ebook price and I usually wait for a month or so to see if the price goes down. it usually does. I still don't waant to miss a book from a favorite author. in the mean time, there are many good reads for $3.99 or less on Amazon and other book sellers.
emoorman is offline   Reply With Quote