View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 05:58 AM   #12
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Thanks everyone!! I'll be making me a nice spreadsheet. But even without it I can see my battery definitely isn't doing what it should :S

Oh, and, I just looked at my Glo to see how much it had dropped during the night. 12 hours ago it was at 40%... Now it's the black screen telling me to charge – no way to know how long ago it ran out of juice. So, that gives me 6 days in sleep mode, no wifi, no nothing.

Now I have to choose between contacting the Dutch mail order company I bought it from or go directly to Kobo...
Sounds very similar to my problem (also posted to your other thread). I would suggest an email to Kobo support, outlining your findings. They sent me a new replacement, which is what I was hoping for, given the original one was bad from the get-go.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote