View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 10:31 PM   #5
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Thanks for the replies. I'm so indecisive. Which is silly, cause I'm usually happy with what I end up buying...

@Taming: I'm trying to avoid buying online for the simple reason that I'm trying to get it before I go on a trip and I don't want to risk backlog/not getting it in time, otherwise, it seems simple to just order it of course.

Anyone have a exchange/return problem that couldn't be solved at either place?

I guess I want no hassle if there's some small problem with it (ie bright pixels that have been mentioned in several threads), that kobo might suddenly decide isn't a flaw or something silly like that.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote