View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 10:45 AM   #36
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Probably because this thread is to specifically talk about free and bargain horror, and authors who write horror could mistake it for a thread to promote their work. I doubt it was anything towards you in particular.

I got in trouble for bumping up a thread an author posted because I wanted to buy his book, and not forget so I pushed the thread to the first page.

Again, not what I asked - I was really sort of hoping for an answer from the moderator who did post #2, because I wanted to know what caused the nasty message when there didn't seem to be anything wrong with post #1. And, I sort of dislike pre-emptive warnings...if that's what it was....

I didn't get any warning myself (I'm not an author), but was just curious. However, it seems the moderator who posted it isn't going to reply, and I suspect everyone else is just guessing.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote