View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 09:00 AM   #191
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwright2 View Post
... Perhaps your ambition to help EVERYBODY is an overreach. OTOH, those of us who need help really do appreciate it.
Yes, I overreach, but how else can we stretch ourselves? Health professionals tell us that stretching is good for us (both physically and mentally).

The world is full of underachievers. Most people can reach much farther than they think, if they just stretch a little. Being an overachiever means that you must fail once in a while, but failure occurs much less often with practice. If you do not fail often enough, it means that you are not trying hard enough.

In school, I sat front row center, and I asked MANY questions. I always did all extra credit. I always got a perfect score. It is nothing to be proud of. It is a way of life.

It is good to know that I am not alone. Makers and producers give consumers interesting things they can use to "kill time", other than just being a "cog in the machine", and watching TV and making babies. Some of us producers try to educate consumers, so that those consumers can learn to make and do as we do. How can ANYBODY value their own limited precious time on this Earth SO LITTLE that they feel a need to "KILL TIME" itself?

That is why I like to publish little things that I have learned along the way, so that others can learn HOW I learn, so they can learn new things too, without having to be taught by others.

And I firmly believe in the Golden Rule (treat others as you wish to be treated). Although all the good things I have done for people my entire life have rarely been returned to me in kind, I can only hope that when I REALLY need help, others will be there to help me.

If you cannot help ME, then please help others. "Pay it forward" is a good and noble goal, to make the world a better place for ourselves and for future generations.

Last edited by geekmaster; 05-30-2012 at 09:27 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote