View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 06:54 AM   #18
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
No, you misunderstand me - I'm agreeing with you . What I'm saying is that if you're in the UK, like we both are, then we probably don't care what a device costs in the US; we want to know what it's going to cost us here in the UK. Hence a simple conversion of the US$ price is not much use to us.

Well, prices will never be up to date without an enormous amount of leg work and and multiplying it by the 100 or so first and second world countries make it seem pretty daunting. What if you just categorized the target demographics for a given product. I would think that would remain constant regardless of country. (Categories like "Budget", "mid priced", "high-end" are what I'm thinking of).
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote