View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 09:10 PM   #10
Laura81
Addict
Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgn View Post
I don't care. I bought my Pocketbook via this forum, for example. I buy from ebay all the time. A local outlet would be nice for warranty purposes, I agree, but it is not essential.
Maybe see if you could buy a Pocketbook second hand via ebay? I'd love a pocketbook, but too expensive for me. My next reader will be a Kindle 4 NT.

Here's a link to a Pocketbook 360 plus. Not a bad price actually. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PocketBoo...ht_2079wt_1139

Last edited by Laura81; 10-07-2011 at 09:14 PM.
Laura81 is offline   Reply With Quote