View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 04:13 AM   #117
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibigfire View Post
We think alike, apparently. I tried changing it to "type" at one point. It really seems like it should be working...
Responding to the last several posts:

1) The column heading can be whatever you want.
2) The lookup name must be lower case. You prefix this name with a '#' to use the column. In your case, #genre.
3) I agree, the history can get annoying. I will look at fixing this by making the completion case sensitive. In this case, work around it by putting an extra space before the first slash. Calibre will remove that extra space later. Your assumption is correct: the plugin value takes precedence over the general one.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote