View Single Post
Old 08-29-2023, 06:18 AM   #14
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I'll check when I get a free moment. I suppose it's possible that Preview's QtWebEngine browser could be injecting that particular css, But even if it is, the point is that it's not being saved within the epub itself. Meaning that it can't possibly affect how the epub will look on a different device (Kobo or otherwise). Only the css in the epub (and the device/app's own default css) can effect rendering. The user-agent css cannot follow an epub from device to device/app to app.

The workaround you've discovered is simply using Sigil to add css to the epub itself that overrides the Kobo default css that jackie_w mentioned above.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 08-29-2023 at 07:40 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote