View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 03:41 PM   #27
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Looking back to the thread, most of the comments supporting Apple appears to be more of the "I had an iPod during that time period and that wasn't my experience" rather than automatically defending Apple. My initial reaction had nothing to do with Apple and everything to do with the current issue with class action law suits in America today. Rather than a method for making whole people who have been harmed, it seems to be mostly about lawyers trying to get rich.

It says quite a lot about the current system that a case can last for 10 years before it comes out that the plaintiffs were never harmed. The case should have been tossed by the judge during the initial hearing years ago. I kind of wonder if anyone is in the process of suing Apple or Amazon because the hacks on the iPhone and Kindle get over written with the next update.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote