View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 06:10 AM   #26
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
I put this up for discussion and clarification. I knew people would and should question the article. But, isn't it funny that the Apple lovers automatically defend Apple no matter what. And the Apple haters would automatically condemn them. I tend to be middle of the road with Apple.
I had a Zune and was happy with it. When it died I bought a 160 GB iPod Classic. It is better built and more intuitive than the Zune. Unfortunately you have to use it with iTunes, which I find unintuitive and more difficult to use than the Zune Marketplace. For example, with the Zune all I had to do was add new music to my music folder and the next time I connected my Zune it would automatically sync the music and add it to my Zune. With iTunes I have to find each album, or song, and manually add them to my iTunes Music Library.
My point, as I ramble on, is that people should read the article research it, share their findings with others and then discuss the ramifications. I find it amazing that so many people are polarized by their beliefs and are unwilling to change them no matter what the facts or which side of the discussion they are on. On second thought I should not be amazed when I look at the current state of the US Government.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote