View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 09:08 PM   #136
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Nope! I've bought 10 books from Amazon already. man theyve got a slick bookstore. With my Iphone I'm just a couple of taps away from shopping wherever I go. I'm always going... "Hmmm... It sure would be great to get Conroy's The Lords of Discipline on my DX..." And 4 or 5 taps later... Presto... Those guys are geniuses at marketing. I bought the Patagonia Sleeve case for it. It looked a little more sturdy than the Neoprene one and you can read while its in the case. It was 54 bucks though. Youch! I've got to settle down and read the books I've bought before I buy more. And be content with PD books.... (But its so fun to buy more!!!! ) Hmmmm... I would like to get The Lord of the Rings as a Kindle file......... D'oh! There I go again!
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote