View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 08:25 AM   #11
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by karenr_nz View Post
Does anyone know what would happen if you use a either a travel card or a Visa Debit card? Neither has a billing address as both a debit cards, one pre-paid the other effectively an eft-pos card (that is a Visa).

I presume you could put any billing address you liked with these, and they could not be checked. Do you need to have a physical UK address as well with WH Smith?
At the moment using a UK address as account address and credit card billing address is enough to circumvent the geo-restrictions.
I have just bought some books with my Dutch credit card so I can confirm that this still works.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote