View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 12:57 PM   #20
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
The reason I'm asking is that storing ebooks in unpacked form is good if you tend to edit them a lot. However, most users dont do that, so from a user perspective its better to store them in EPUB so that you have a one file per book storage paradigm.

And if you're expecting MOBI to evolve, I suspect you will be disappointed. It looks like MOBI is too open for Amazon.
The PC version of MOBI can already import ePUB. I suspect mobigen will get there if it isn't already.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote