View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 09:50 AM   #70
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
I don't know about you people in other countries, but here in the States the price of gas has about doubled in the past year. I'm supporting a wife and two little kids on one meager salary. I don't have money to blow on crap like this.

I read articles on other electronics web sites about things like the new Nintendo Wii U and how sales over Christmas didn't even come close to what they projected. I'm beginning to think there's more people like me out there that just don't have the money to blow. Even something like a $500 iPad. I know a lot of readers here have them, but in the big scheme of things, I think most families have to think about putting food on the table and gas in the car.

I personally think the oil companies are responsible to ruining the economy here. I just don't understand how the government can regulate the price of electricity, the price of home owner's insurance, and many other things, but refuse to regulate the price of gas. The only explanation is that the idiots in Washington all have their hands in the oil company's' pockets.

Just my two cents.
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote