View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 10:00 PM   #51
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
KF8 supports a rather more complete subset of ePub3 than ADE - the ePub reader used in the vast majority of ePub devices - supports. Eg, it supports right to left languages such as Hebrew and Arabic, which ADE does not.
But, on an eInk Kindle, the smallest line height one can have may not be acceptable to the OP. I know I find it annoying. So I'd rather stick with ePub because I can set the line height my way.

Some people will find such a line height a bother. Not everyone will but some will and the OP may be one of them. We just don't know. But I'd rather not have the OP buy a Kindle to find out it's unacceptable.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote