Thread: PRS-T1 Sony service is a joke.
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 07:55 AM   #8
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrsplsh View Post
Hi all, I would like to apologize to all, and Amanda especially. I had just spent most of the day with a problem that couldn't be resolved. My frustration just got the better of me. I can't take back what I said, but I am truly sorry that I posted this flame
We've all been there. I know that I have. We just want out favorite reader to behave like we want it, and when it doesn't, frustration set in. I'm just glad that you are getting it addressed and resolved soon. Let us know.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote