View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 11:49 PM   #20
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
<snip>
That said, I was surprised to find out how good an e-reader my Nintendo DS Lite is. I got the ebook collection for it pretty much on a whim ... I just had to see ... and while I certainly wouldn't want it as my primary reading device, it's nice to be able to pull it out of my pocket (it can go more places because it occupies such a small pocket) and read when I couldn't easily cart my 505 with me. I would love a program that would let me load my own books on there for easy portable reading -- I think they're missing a big bet. <snip>
I don't know if it contains helpful information, but did you discover the information in this thread, yet? (Check post #7)
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote