View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 10:01 PM   #150
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
No, you don't need to do anythng about the jailbreak.

And, no, the SS uninstaller probably doesn't handle other SS hacks.
OK, I think most people would have used clarknova's ss hacks so they shouldnt use your uninstaller files for the screen saver. But your actual kindle jailbreak is compatible with his? I see that is what you posted in another thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Doesn't matter if they're actually blank or not, they just need to be here (and no file extension). So, I guess, on Windows, copy and rename another of the trigger file should do the trick... Just make sure Windows doesn't add any weird file extension (like .txt ...)
Ok, now I am lost.

Last edited by Pushka; 07-04-2010 at 10:05 PM.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote