View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 04:53 PM   #7
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

OK, my final version is done. Among other things, I corrected the title of a Heinlein story to be the one Doctorow actually meant, and I also snagged about a third of a paragraph of missing text from the original on-line posting of one essay and restored it. As well as fixing a number of grammatical errors, typos, missing words, missing italicization, and so on. Go, me.

You can find it at the URL above. I don't know when Cory will receive/put it up on his page.
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote