View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 04:51 PM   #18
eXistenZ
Connoisseur
eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.eXistenZ for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Kobo GLO
Thank you for the reply jackie_w, I know this is not the only bug, but luckily it's the only one annoying me, more luckily it's rare because such long paragraphs are rare.

In the first post there's attached a dummy epub expressly made to test this bug, in the CSS widows and orphans are set to 0 in P, I also tried moving them under BODY, nothing changed.

"known ADE rendering software problem with very long paragraphs" so it's a known ADE bug! were can I find references to this? I tried also the same tests on a PRS 350 and I can confirm that on the sony reader the rendering of long paragraphs is fine.
eXistenZ is offline   Reply With Quote