View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 10:20 AM   #13
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
I preordered the PW and was going to keep last year's K4 for the beach and wherever zip lock bags are required. (And, just because I like the format and the physical page turn buttons.) After reading this and Blossom's other thread I am considering replacing that one with the new K4B, but, same here: what am I going to do with the old one? I already gave K4s to my entire family last Christmas, Amazon will give you pennies back for it, and I can't ship it internationally* because of the new USPS policy that forbits lithium ion operated devices to be shipped through them internationally. Maybe I'll take it to Germany in the winter and try to sell it on ebay.de. The K4B is €79 over there, so I may still make a few bucks more than on ebay.com on it.

Hm.
Edited to add:*This matters because kindles are more expensive and sometimes unavailable in certain international markets, so I would be able to get more for it if I offer it internationally, and at the same time would know somebody would get it who wants it but can't purchase it through Amazon.

Last edited by xendula; 09-23-2012 at 10:22 AM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote