View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 06:28 PM   #281
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Sharon Lee & Steve Miller - Liaden Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Finished Crystal Dragon. Moving right on to Balance of Trade, still in that same sequence so the same reader -- Kevin T. Collins.
Finished Balance of Trade. Full 5 out of 5, and a very useful set of background to all that follows. The reading by Kevin T. Collins continues to be excellent and I thoroughly enjoyed this book, finding excuses to listen to it when I should have been doing other things.

Next up, Local Custom, the start of the "Space Regencies" sequence. These books are read by Bernadette Dunne, whom I've known for an excellent reader these many years. I've only had time to listen to the first few minutes of Local Custom, but I can tell already that Ms. Dunne has out-dunne herself. Oh, goodie, and I have 3 books in this sequence to enjoy!
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote