View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:55 PM   #14
MsCG1
Zealot
MsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Nook Classic, NookColor, HTC Rezound, Sony PRS-505, ICS Touchpad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
I have yet to see an NC ad on TV... I didn't know SJP was voicing the ads, but she would be the logical choice for the "young, professional and hip female" market. I wonder who would be the logical male for the male side of that market? (Maybe Neil Patrick Harris. Or Ashton Kutcher...)

I have seen the set-up video on the NC, and that is narrated by a woman.
Here's the NC ad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsZy-pQt0kU

I would say NPH would be great, but I don't know if his voice is recognizable the way SJP's is.
MsCG1 is offline   Reply With Quote