View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 12:34 PM   #4
MsCG1
Zealot
MsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Nook Classic, NookColor, HTC Rezound, Sony PRS-505, ICS Touchpad
Not going to lie, magazine reading is the top reason I bought the Nookcolor, followed by comic books and blogging sites with tablet friendly articles. And then reading at night.

I thought I would use it for cookbooks, but I'm just terrified of propping it up on a book stand and swiping at it while cooking, so that's out.

Reading magazines and newspapers on the NC is the most joyous reading experience ever. Especially for me, because I literally could not stand the smell of newspapers and magazines. I even take time to look at the ads.
MsCG1 is offline   Reply With Quote