Thread: PRS-950 strange battery issue
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 11:13 AM   #4
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I had my 950 battery drain overnight recently with the wireless switch turned off. I thought it was odd. I charged it fully, read for an hour or so, and then the same thing happened again. I powered off and back on and it's been fine since. My theory is that before this behavior occurred the first time I had made a large quantity of notes in a very large EPUB file (2000+ pages). Even though I had exited the book perhaps there was some process still working in the background that should not have been. Maybe that's why the power off/on cycle helped refresh everything.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote