View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 04:18 PM   #4
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Agnum View Post
... For some reason, I was having a mental block with books, always looking at them and thinking I didn't have time to read. This Kindle broke that block though, since I can either choose to work or read for pleasure in one device.
This was a great observation. (Now that you said it, Yeah, that's what happens to me, too.)

As were some of your other similarly hard-to-express observations, but you made them very understandable. Sorta novel to see such a well-expressed right-brained review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Agnum View Post
So, all in all, I feel this new DX is highly worth the money. If you don't have to read documents, then I would say wait for the next Kindle with the new generation of screens. It will be worth the wait.
That summary was also useful to those of us waffling between the GDX and K3.

Thanks much. Your review, to me at least, was just excellent. It really resonated somehow with my particular way of viewing things.

For web use in particular, not having used a K3, I don't suppose you have an opinion about whether the lack of number keys becomes an annoyance?
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote