View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 02:57 PM   #12
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by glos View Post

when I apply (still in my test library with OLD column not yet deleted) I get all the collections properly divided as if they were tags, and not all together as a text
what would your values do?
I just didn't know what to put so I tried with blank first, I was lucky it worked
My values were the typical REGEX patterns for Capture All and replace with the first Capture (in this case there is only 1)

I guess there is an implied 'all' default already in place
Calibre can be complex (specially where you were working), We discover things that the developers thought we knew (or we miss in the update list )

Work Right is what counts
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote