View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 02:59 PM   #35
K. Molen
Addict
K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad 3, Nexus 10, Nexus 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
I use Moon+ though I'm not sure if it reads PDF files: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...9vbnJlYWRlciJd
Looks pretty good. And it looks like the Pro version ($4.99) supports PDF. May just have to give that a go. I like to buy apps when the price is reasonable, so I'd likely pony up for the Pro version anyway. I'll give the freebie version a shot for sure though. Thanks!
K. Molen is offline   Reply With Quote