View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 12:46 PM   #6
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
I believe you. I don't actually want a tablet. My situation is I have a T1 sitting around that I don't use (I prefer my 650), and I thought I'd sell it and pick up a Nook which I'd could use as a note-taker and general fun device as well as an e-reader. I was going for the rooted Nook over the T1 because I've read about a lot of bricked T1s, while the Nook seems almost unbrickable. I see your point about the buttons, but the Nook would have screen buttons. From what I've read, it seems that the Nook can just run a lot more than the Sony. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I really want a rooted glowlight, but I've read about too many problems with the screens to risk it.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote