View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 02:06 AM   #1
sinistry
sinistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sinistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sinistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sinistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sinistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sinistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sinistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sinistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sinistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sinistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sinistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
How to accustom myself to notebooks?

I am accustomed to write on a large computer and my childhood was spent writing on a big desktop computer. Only a decade or so ago I have started using a laptop and now I am used to it without using an external mouse.I have recently bought an ipad and since I am finding it more comfy and easier to carry but the problem remains since I cannot easily write on this small device and the letters there are too small and my fingers slip whenever I type. What is the solution?
sinistry is offline   Reply With Quote