View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 07:22 AM   #13
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Thank you Kenny. I don't HAVE to know the ending, and actually the ending I envisioned before I started may actually be apart of another story tying into this, or still part of this book....what I started writing was originally a setup for another story, it just took on a life of it's own. I know what the ending to this part is...I just don't know how it's going to happen, or when, but so far things have been flowing naturally.

That link will be updated every day as I go back and forth from writing at work, to home. Any advice and critiques are always welcome....and frightening.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote