View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 03:08 AM   #10
peterbbb
BoyReader
peterbbb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.peterbbb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.peterbbb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.peterbbb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Cybook Gen3 and now Kindle 3
I had some problems but after A few recharges there have been no further problems. I think if you check how many residual problems there are left unesolved, it will be a very small number. I'd certainly buy a Cybook again. I have read more after getting the Cybook than I did before I had it because it is sooooooo nice and so portable.

It does need a folders view rather than a flat file view but that has been promised. Unless you flick from one book to another then essentially you read a book, find the next one to read, read that etc and the flat file is an annoyance because one can see how it could be made much simpler but it does not affect the experience of reading.

The issue with technology is that there is always a new thing "just about to be released". If one waits one never gets started and then there is a new thing "just about to be released". That is life.
peterbbb is offline   Reply With Quote