View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 07:58 PM   #27
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I think it might always have been that way; what I mean is that if you do NOT register ADE with an ID, material is registered to your computer and ONLY your computer.

So in case of a failure of your machine, if you reload ADE on a new machine and copy over the DRM encumbered files, then they are not readable.

If on the other hand you have registered to an Adobe ID, then, a reinstall on a different machine will allow you to access those DRM encumbered files.

Yes.. I realize you strip DRM but still ....
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote