View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 01:33 AM   #7
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
For funny try Christopher Moore or Carl Hiaasen.
The Vlad Taltos Series by Stephen Brust is a great Fantasy Read as is The Dresden Files by jim Butcher.
Honor Harrington by David Weber or Miles Vorkosigan by Lois McMaster Bujold.
Longmire by Craig Johnson or Rex Stout's Nero Wolfe for mystery.
There just to many of any category but, these are great starts.
Apache

I strongly 2nd The Dresden Files, and The Honor Harrington series. I tentatively 2nd the Vorkosigan series..it is on my TBR list, but I have not read any of them as yet.

If you think you might like a comedy/paranormal mix I'd suggest the Demon Hunting Soccer Mom series by Kate Connor .
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote