View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 10:02 AM   #15
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
That's not completely true.
I see you have a real passion for Amazon's products, from your readers to your blog.

Isn't it true that ePub is the standard?

Are you aware of all the formatting you can do with ePub and cannot do with Mobi? Did you ever notice the difference in embedding images between the two formats?
I'm no expert on this, but it's not that difficult to list all the differencies.

Mobipocket Reader for PC is completely outdated, the company has been acquired long time ago and the software remained where it's been left.

And why all the world should remain connected to a format like Mobi? Amazon itself is going to drop it sooner or later

Last edited by lorenzoens; 03-07-2012 at 10:04 AM.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote