View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 06:29 PM   #4
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
If they call for the store I usually tell them I'm the cleaner and everyone else is out, even if they can clearly hear there are customers being helped in the store.

If they don't call for the store I usually tell them I don't have the time and that they can't call back since there isn't a "more convenient" time.

In the Netherlands you have a "don't-call-me" register if you register your phone number the telemarketers aren't allowed to call you. Also, if you haven't registered, by law they have to inform you up front that you can be taken off their list (although they never do). Since I've registered all our phone number we only get calls for the store, even though I registered those too, mostly wanting you to switch either to their ISP or phone provider.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote