View Single Post
Old 08-03-2003, 08:12 AM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally posted by Griff
Any hints on when some of this reorg will happen? For some reason seeing all the admin stuff at top is just bugging me every time I visit here <LOL>.
Slowly getting there Just redid the browser section, combined several WCC sections, removed the reference section (noone really posted there anyways). It's not 100% done yet, but the weather is so nice outside that I didn't want to spend any more time on it today

Greets
Alex
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote