View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 03:38 PM   #15
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
It's Apple. What did you expect? They're not going to sacrifice profit margin that's for sure. Granted, I expected the retina iPad Mini to be around $379 rather than $399. While I don't mind the price hike, I think I'll skip it again this year. For me, one of the main draws of the iPad Mini is the 312 g weight. With the retina version jumping to 341 g, I'd rather get the 290 g Nexus 7 (2013).

Still in 2 minds about the iPad Air. I need a 128GB Verizon iPad and that's $929 for Air and $729 for iPad 4.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote