View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 12:21 PM   #3
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Man, that is one sweet looking watch! Not sure why they want to transition away from the good ol' LCD watches we've had to date, but it sure looks sexy. Guess the whole high-contrast vs. low power gets this thing notice in the R&D section.

I'll have to keep my eye out and see if I can find one when they become available (course I'm not going to pay anywhere near $2k for one, that's just crazy talk!).

Cool find Alex, thanks for showing this one to us!
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote