View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 01:38 PM   #10
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Russell
SD storage is pretty spacious and convenient anyway. I can't imagine any scenario that would be useful to plug a hard drive into the wall socket and a Sony Reader to expand storage.
This seems like a good solution to get some usage out of all those old, tiny 5 GB hard drives we've got lying around, but I think I'm a lot happier with my USB drive for carting files around.

I agree, Bob, that connecting the Drive directly to the Reader won't work, looking back, I realize that I wasn't clear about that. Sorry for any confusion.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote