View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 09:00 PM   #55
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinlo View Post
Happy Birthday desertgrandma!

May you always have the wisdom to know when to threaten with the stick, when to use the stick, and when to not waste the energy. May you also continue to have the sense of humor to laugh each and every time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
I quoted Grace's post so we could share this wonderful picture on a new page!! I SO want to go to Hawaii now!

DGma, I hope you have an absolutely wonderful birthday filled with family, friends and most of all PRESENTS!

You are a gift to the MR community and I thank you for all the great threads and posts you've shared with us.

What wonderfully nice things to say......thank you all again for the birthday wishes.

BD cake, chocolate and donuts for everyone!!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote