View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 02:46 PM   #3
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
Yeah, looks like I got some bad info regarding the library being able to do inter-library loans. Costs some, but not too bad.

But I'm still open to other ideas as it can take up to 6 weeks to get something that way.

Generally I'm trying to find philosophy, theology, psychology and sociology texts - sometimes in the academic sphere, but not always. Not textbooks, though.

Our state libraries have none of the last 6-7 things I've looked for, so I'm trying to work out some other options. I'll do the 4-6 weeks thing if I have to, but... I'd prefer something a bit faster.
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote