View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 02:57 AM   #11
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernblatt View Post
And Best Buy still only stocks the new Kobo Mini. Admittedly it *is* cute.

Still no one I can find in the state of Tennessee who carry any of the latest generation models.
Have an older Kobo WiFi as well as a Kobo touch, guess we shall wait until someone nearby carries them or I can mail order them from a U.S.based mail order house.

Happy Yule, y'all

Tom
Powell's has them, but only in black. They're advertising free shipping, but I didn't pay attention if there were any exclusions or conditions.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote