Thread: Price sensitive
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 08:01 AM   #1
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Price sensitive

I have noticed that I have become somewhat price sensitive when it comes to buying any form of books. Since I can go through 85 books a year an increase from $8 to $10 while on $2 won't mean much to some people take that $2 and multiply it by 85 books and it comes out to $170 per year and represents a sizable amount of extra dollars per year. Thus it has gotten to the point that I refuse to pay it no matter who wrote the book or how good or bad it is. Has anyone else become price sensitive?
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote