View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 01:32 PM   #51
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
'Auto-deliver' is restricted to Kindle devices which are associated with the new, account-specific send-to-kindle email address. I assume the older Kindle specific addresses will still work as before (except stuff will get archived as well if you have that option turned on).
That doesn't seem to be the case. I sent it to my unique email address, it went into personal documents but didn't schedule to deliver it to my kindle.. which is a K1.

Also, in the personal documents the "send to my.." is only letting my select the Kindle Touch 3G I have on pre-order. It isn't letting me choose my Kindle Classic, or my wifes K3 or even the Kindle Fire. I'm not sure why.

Looks like I'm going to have to de-register and register.

I wonder thought, has anybody done it? I want to keep my current email address to be my "send-to-kinde" address. Is that possible?

Ah, I didn't have personal deliver over 3G enabled. I enabled it. I'm going to send another and see what happens.

BOb

Last edited by pilotbob; 10-04-2011 at 01:34 PM.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote